Well, here's a catch up entry.
Week of July 17-23
- It's Jason last week of summer vacation and he is supposed to paint his mom's house
- His mom heard that it was supposed to rain all week, so she sent him home
- It didn't rain
- We went to the lakehouse for the weekend with Mindi, Scott, Ty, Jill, Jeff, and Maggie
- Dylan had a blast playing with Maggie
Week of July 24-30
- It's Jason's first week back to work
- Dylan gets sick with a throat infection and I take off work for 2 days. (It could have been worse. Daycare told me he had been exposed to Strep Throat and Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease)
- I get sick on my first day back to work (a sinus infection I think)
- I started seeing flashes of light out of the corner of my left eye (please let it be because of the pressure from the sinus infection and not from a retinal tear - I have an appointment with an opthamologist on Thursday. It's only been 4 or 5 years since I've had my eyes checked - LOL)
- Jason takes Dylan to his mom's house for the weekend so I can have a break
- We all had a good weekend

No comments:
Post a Comment