1. Jason was sick most of last week.
2. Dylan got a cold. The poor kid can't catch a break.
3. Jason painted his mom's house this weekend. I think he had a slight case of heat exhaustion. :( He decided that the best time to paint the house was from 2:00 - 6:00 on Saturday afternoon. What makes men think that the hottest part of the day is the best time to be outside performing labor intensive work.
4. After Jason finished painting, we went to the pool. He got cooled off and started feeling better. Dylan had a blast in the pool. Hopefully, he is starting to get over his fear of the water.
5. Went out to dinner with Mindi, Scott, and Ty. Yum, Carrabba's!!
6. Rushed home on Sunday to clean house and buy groceries.
7. One of my oldest friends and his wife came over for dinner Sunday night. We really have to get together more often.
8. I signed up for a once a week aerobics class. I had to pay for it, so maybe this will motivate me to go. I really have to get in shape. I would love to lose weight, but that is secondary right now. I just don't feel healthy. That sucks.
All in all, a good, busy week(end)!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment