- I am starting to reach the age that I feel inside. I have always been told that I am an old soul. I really believe that. When you ask people how old they feel, they usually name an age much younger than they actually are. I am starting to feel my age. It feels good.
- I am more emotional since I had my son. I'm not sure I like it.
- I appreciate my parents a lot more since I had my son. I wish I saw them more and I wish I could tell them without crying.
- I love my husband although he annoys the hell out of me a lot of the time. I can't imagine not being with him.
- Periodically, I rework our household budget just to make sure that we could live on one salary. (We can, and we could maintain our current lifestyle, but it would be really, really hard.) It is reassuring to me that should something happen to one of us (or one of our jobs) we would be okay.
- I am so grateful for the lives that my husband and I have built. We don't struggle and we don't really want for anything. This is success to me.
- I can't wait to be pregnant again. I look longingly at maternity clothes and can't wait to buy some new ones. (I have actually already bought a few items. They were on sale and really cheap.) I can't wait to have another baby in the house. I hope that Dylan starts sleeping better at night before I have to deal with newborn sleep schedules, but I'm not counting on it.
- I really think Dylan will make an awesome big brother.
- I worry about Dylan's shyness. I had a really hard time in my childhood because of my shyness/fear of change and I don't want him to have to endure that.
Sunday, August 28, 2005
Random Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment