Saturday
- Drove across town and Dylan napped in the car
- Spent some time with Mindi, Scott, and "baby Ty"
- Went to a birthday party
- Dylan did some crafts and played in the sand
- Dylan refused to run in the sprinkler and play in the kiddie pool (in my shy guys defense, though, he was the youngest kid there by about 2 years)
- Drove back home
- Packed and picked up Maggie
- Got the new Harry Potter book
- Drove to the lakehouse
Sunday
- Read Harry Potter
- Dylan peed on the potty (yeah!!)
- Dylan and I drove home (Jason won't be home until Monday)
- Finished Harry Potter
Monday Morning
- Dylan peed on the potty (yeah!!)
- Drop off at daycare was hard (all Mondays are)
Dylan is doing good with his potty training, I think. I am not sure he realizes when he needs to go all of the time, but if we remember to ask him about it, he seems to be doing a good job.
On another note, I am a single parent this week. Jason is leaving to paint his mom's house and will be gone from Tuesday to Friday. She is paying him, so it will be nice that his new school clothes won't come out of our budget this year. The upside of this is maybe I can get Dylan back on a good sleep schedule. (I can never accomplish this when Jason is home, so I have 3 nights to get started with).
All in all a good weekend. Tiring, but good.

No comments:
Post a Comment