So, I was walking down my driveway on Monday and my foot decided that it should twist up underneath of itself instead of actually walking.
I thought I had torn a ligament. It looked like a small snake or large worm had crawled into my foot and coiled up on top of it. Then, it started swellling like crazy. We wound up going to the ER that night and found out that nothing was broken or torn. But I had sprained my foot.
A couple of days later and I feel better, but it still hurts to walk on it. Not fun, not fun at all. It's really swollen and bruised and I can't move my three middle toes very well, but it definitely could have been worse.
Please forgive my ugly toes - I can't remember the last time I had a pedicure


3 comments:
Holy CRAP Lisa! Ouch!!
OUCH!! take it easy woman!!
yee-ouch! I did that once a few years ago, and it looked just like that with the bruise on the side. Feel better soon!
Post a Comment