Monday, September 01, 2008

31!!!

Well, I had another birthday. I am thirty-one years old now and, no, I don't feel any different.

Saturday was a good day. We lazed around the house for a little while and then went up to the lake for the rest of the weekend.

Went out to dinner, went swimming in the lake, and came home today.

Dylan stayed at the lake with his Nana for some one-on-one time. He really needs to feel special and loved and he doesn't just need it from his parents, so this came at a great time. I think they are going to go out to eat (Mexican, Dylan's choice) and maybe to see a movie tomorrow before he comes home.

Dylan will be home tomorrow afternoon and we will have a cook-out with Nana.

Just a relaxing birthday, holiday weekend. They all should be like this.

No comments: