Sunday, September 14, 2008

Family Pictures

We had family (and extended family) pictures taken yesterday. I don't have any of the pictures back yet, but should have them soon. I can't wait to see them and share them.

It was quite an experience. We had nine people (Jason's grandmother, Jason's dad, Jason's sister, her husband, and son, Jason, me, Dylan, and Brady). We tried really hard to get a good shot of everyone, but with the three kids ages 5, 3, and 1, it didn't quite work out the way we had planned. Brady was not happy at all to be held and he was screaming and kicking. Dylan and Ty (our nephew) were almost never looking at the camera at the same time.

I am sure the photographer got some great candid shots (which she admittedly prefers doing with kids). We have used her before and she always winds up getting some really good shots. Not to mention, she was amazing with all of the chaos of the kids and fighting of the adults - it was a very interesting couple of hours. She just laughed it all off - though she may have gone home and gotten drunk afterwards. I probably would have in her position.

I am hoping we got some good shots of our family. We haven't had a family shot done since Dylan was a baby. I did get to see some of her previews and they look promising, so keep your fingers crossed for us.

Pictures to come in the next day or so - I hope.

No comments: