Bumps, Curves, and Sudden Stops . . . the things I face as I make my way through life.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
UGH!!!
Back to the pediatrician with Brady again this weekend. Ear infection is better, but now he has Fifth Disease. I was afraid it was another allergic reaction to his antibiotic. Can't this kid catch a break.
On a good note, however, Dylan is still doing well and is getting excited about starting soccer soon.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Poor Brady!!! I've heard others talk about 5ths disease. What the heck is it? Snuggle hug to your little man
Ah, apparently it's an immune system reaction to a regular type virus. We think, for Brady, it is because of all of the antibiotics he had been on for the past month and a half. He just had a cold and then broke out into this horrible rash. But, once he has the rash, it isn't contagious anymore.
2 comments:
Poor Brady!!! I've heard others talk about 5ths disease. What the heck is it? Snuggle hug to your little man
Ah, apparently it's an immune system reaction to a regular type virus. We think, for Brady, it is because of all of the antibiotics he had been on for the past month and a half. He just had a cold and then broke out into this horrible rash. But, once he has the rash, it isn't contagious anymore.
Post a Comment