Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Pictures from yesterday (Brady's ear tube surgery)

In the waiting room . . .


In the exam room before surgery . . . (no, he didn't have to wear the hair net - I did)


After surgery . . .

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi there, I'm blog surfing while my son naps and have enjoyed reading yours; I hope you don't mind. My son has just gotten past his fourth ear infection in six months, and I'm hoping that this is the end of it. Please keep your fingers crossed for us.

I was glad to read that you were able to nurse your son immediately after the procedure. I find that nursing is my best parenting tool. Nothing else brings my son such calm, comfort and peace.

Please keep posting your son's progress. I'm very interested to know in the event that my son will need tubes, too. I hope this is the cure you've been seeking.

Best wishes to good health and happiness for you and your family.

geenalyn said...

awww he looks so very happy, and then so totally drugged. So glad everything went well and quickly.

Kimmykay said...

I just want to squeeze him. Hoping the tubes fix it all...