To Do
· 8-10 loads of laundry
· reload closet (it was emptied due to being painted earlier in the week)
· reload the linen closet
· clean up the nursery (it was trashed when everything was thrown into it due to having our master bed and bath painted earlier in the week)
· grocery shopping
· hang curtain rods
· hang curtains
· pick out and purchase new comforter and shams for master bedroom (to go with new paint color)
· pick out and purchase new bathroom accessories (to go with new paint color)
· buy new towels (just because we need some and I do like to have one set that coordinates in each bathroom)
· touch up ceiling in guest/Dylan’s bathroom ( I got paint on the ceiling when I painted that bathroom almost a year ago. I think it’s about time to fix it)
· reload Dylan’s toys into his toy closet (the closet under the stairs – they were thrown into the dining room due to the closet being painted earlier in the week)
Ta Da
· 2 loads of laundry
· Jason reloaded his part of the closet, but we never got around to mine
· Minor grocery shopping (just enough to get by)
· Picked out, but did not purchase new comforter (couldn’t find shams and Dylan was “done” shopping, so we needed to leave before it got ugly)
· Picked out, but did not purchase new bathroom accessories (the master bath is a color called Camel by Behr [think traditional camel hair jacket], so we are doing the accessories in a chocolate brown color).
· Got Dylan’s hair cut (not on the list of to do’s, but he was overdue)
· Jason and I both got sick (with different things, so now it seems like we gave each other what the other one had), so far it looks like Dylan has been unphased.
· Due to illness, the remainder of the previous list will be delayed until further notice (at least two weeks anyway)
I just want to mention that in the midst of all the illness at our house this weekend (and yesterday was pretty bad), Dylan was a trooper. You know that he had to be bored out of his mind, especially since we didn’t leave the house at all yesterday. He played by himself much of the day, bringing over small toys to interact with us. He watched some movies and took a great nap (which meant I could get a nap also). He really picked up on the fact that we felt bad and took it easy on us (for the most part – I mean, he is only two).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment