Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Strange Men in My House

There are two strange men in my house right now. They are there alone. Don't worry, though. They are painting my master bed and bath and closet, living room, kitchen, hall, pantry, laundry room, and a couple of smaller closets. I can't wait to see the finished product. I hope we like it.

We painted our foyer several months (maybe a year) ago. We love the color of the foyer now, but it didn't seem to flow with the living room and our bedroom. So, we knew at some point we would need to repaint. I hate to paint. So, we agreed that if we could get a good deal, we would hire someone to paint the rooms for us. So, we are getting almost half of our house painted. Scary, but exciting.

And, to top it all off, I get to buy new bedding and we are going to set up a sitting/reading area in our bedroom. I feel like we are on a spending spree. Luckily, we only do this once or twice a year.

No comments: