Well, we met 9 years ago. I was dating someone else, but meeting you made me realize all that I was missing in my relationship (and my life). I never imagined we would end up together, but I was so grateful that you helped me realize I deserved more than I was getting. When you asked me out, I thought I was dreaming. A couple of months later, when you dumped me, I wished I had been.
Yeah, we had a rough start, but we persevered. And I'm so glad we did. I know we make each other crazy sometimes and we let little stuff drive us to distraction, but all in all, our life is good, no it's pretty great. And it wouldn't be nearly as great if we weren't together.
We have been married for over 5 years now and we have an amazing son together. You are a good husband and an amazing father. We compliment each other so well, in our life choices and in parenting our son. Together, we make the perfect pair. At least, I think so and that's all that matters.
So, today, on your birthday, please know that you are loved, appreciated, and adored for ever and always.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Jason!
(Dave calls me Babe too...and so does Julia, LOL. It's so funny to hear her say, "Here you go, Babe" to me.)
Awww! Happy (belated) Birthday Jason!
Post a Comment