Dylan and I are sick. He has a runny nose, cough, and ear infection. I took him to the doctor on Monday. We waited in the exam room for almost 30 minutes, Dylan was in full tantrum mode, and I couldn't even blame him because I would have screamed and cried too if I thought I could get away with it. When the doctor came in and made some comment about him being upset, I quickly let him know that he was happy and playing for the first 20 minutes we were waiting, but that the last 10 minutes or so he was "done" with it. He seemed to understand my point. Anyway, Dylan was prescribed an antibiotic (which, btw, is now orange and smells like a dreamsicle instead of the pink that smells like bubble gum or something).
I have a stuffy nose, headache, and just general achiness. Benedryl here I come. Neither of us are sleeping all that well, so we are both tired.
That is all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
(((Dylan and Lisa)))
Feel better. Soon.
I hope you guys start feeling better soon!! We've got the sickies here too, well atleast me, so I know how ya feel.
((((HUGS))))
I hope you guys feel better soon! I HATE this time of year!
Post a Comment