
Friday was the Fall Carnival at daycare. Dylan wore his costume and participated in a costume parade. Jason was able to make it to the parade this year and Dylan was so excited to see him. As soon as he saw his daddy he came running over to him. Unfortunately, Dylan cried when Jason had to leave, but the candy and party soon made him happy again.
Tonight, we will go trick-or-treating at one of our local malls. You can't beat trick-or-treating inside in the warmth and Mommy only has to drive to one place.
We had a good weekend. We spent most of the weekend at home. Dylan and I painted his pumpkin (brought to daycare specially for him by the pumpkin fairy) on Saturday. It's now a special tye-dye psycodelic pumpkin. We played a little soccer while Jason cleaned out the garage. He had a blast and I can now park my car in the garage. I love being able to do that in the winter.

4 comments:
I love the pic of Dylan standing on the pumpkin. He is so, so cute!
I love the pumpkin picture. DANG, that kid has some good balancing skills! LOL!
Balance, yes. Walking, no. He can trip over nothing. That is something he inherited from his coordinated Mommy.
Dylan makes an adorable froggie! I love the pics you posted
Post a Comment