So, today is my mom's birthday. She works in a flower shop, so sending her flowers or a plant is completely out of the question. I hate wrapping and sending gifts in the mail, so I typically have something else sent to her. This year, I decided to send some candy. So, I picked something that I thought she would like off of 1-800-flowers and picked today as the delivery date.
How ironic is it that the flower shop she works at is the one that got the order and that my grandmother is the one who actually filled the order to give to my mom. It's a good thing that my mom took today off or she might have had to prepare her own birthday gift and deliver it to herself.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!! I hope you had a great day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
*~*~*Happy Birthday, Lisa's Mom!!*~*~*
I'm glad she didn't have to fill out her own order, but she could have had some fun and gone all out with it. ;)
When I talked to my grandmother, she said that my mom was going to kill her because she put so many extras in. Oh well, at least I know I got my money's worth.
LMAO! That is one of the funniest things I've ever heard. Happy Birthday Lisa's Mom!
Post a Comment