I have been on facebook for a while now. I was introduced to it by one of my internet mommy friends. After our message board blew up, most of the mommies on the board moved over to facebook to keep in touch.
Over the past couple of months, though, I have also reconnected with so many of my high school classmates on facebook. One of my really, really close friends that I lost contact with in college and never thought I would hear from again - there she is on facebook.
It's amazing what technology can do to bring people back together. And I also discovered that I like more of the people from high school as adults than I did as high school kids. I have a feeling, though, that is a pretty universal feeling throughout all of us who have reconnected. High school kids just suck that way, you know.
So, if you aren't already on facebook (and I know most of you are), you might want to consider just setting up a very simple page just to see who finds you. It's very quick and very simple. You can set it up so that you have to approve anyone who wants to be your friend and you can set up your profile so that only your friends can see. It's a little like myspace, but it doesn't scare me as much as myspace for some reason.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
find me - i searched for you, but your privacy settings are way high!!! LOL! tim and i both have one!
Yea, I couldn't find you either. If you're really there you're like a ghost!
Post a Comment