Things have been busy, but not crazy. So, I guess that is a step in the right direction.
Dylan is doing great in school and is already talking about starting first grade next year. He earned a trip to Chuck-E-Cheese yesterday and we had a great time. And, can I just add, that going to CEC at 3:00 on a Wednesday afternoon might be the absolute perfect time to visit that establishment? We were one of approximately 3 families in the entire place. It was wonderful and not anxiety inducing at all.
Brady is growing by leaps and bounds. It seems like he is learning a new word or ten every single day. I was beginning to get anxious about his language development, but his vocabulary has just exploded since Christmas.
Jason is still crazy busy and stressed out beyond belief, but next year will be better. Right?!?!
I have started trying to purge all of our excess stuff through some local and not-so-local selling sites. I have sold about half of what I have listed so far. It could be better, but it could be a whole lot worse too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
CEC is always good while kids are in school - unless there is a field trip going on. We have playdates there sometimes about 10:30am - awesome!
Post a Comment