Sunday, January 04, 2009

Oh, forgot to mention . . .

Brady's international "lap" ticket only wound up costing us about $12.00, but I did have to stand in line for about an hour to get it. When I finally got to the front of the line, the agent was upset that I had to wait so long. She said that when we first checked in the agent should have taken care of it then. She was quite upset when she realized that we had asked two separate airline ticketing agents and both of them said we did not need a ticket. We asked one last time at the gate and the gate agent told us we did need the ticket, thus the long line I stood in. Luckily, we had gotten to the airport very early.

Dylan's all-inclusive resort fee was waived by a very nice man. When he asked about the children's ages, we were honest. When he realized we had not paid for Dylan because of Dylan's age at the time of reservation (4) and because of the length of time that had passed since we made the reservation (almost a year), he said that for that week, we could just say that Dylan was four.

1 comment:

mccoy5 said...

woohoo! thank goodness for the nice people in this world! (oh and the people who actually pay attention and know how to do their jobs!!!)