Less than three weeks after my dad was diagnosed with terminal bone cancer, he's gone.
He died at approximately 1:00 a.m. on Sunday, July 13, (my brother's birthday) at his home surrounded by his wife, his children, his siblings, and his parents.
He was buried on Tuesday, July 15, at the church he attended for the majority of his life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh (((LISA))) please know that you and your family are in my thoughts...i'm so very sorry for your loss
(((Lisa))) I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. It must be so hard on you all to have everything happen so fast. I haven't visited your blog in a long while so I was so sad to you lost your dad. I'll keep you all in my prayers.
Lisa,
Catching up on your life - I'm very sorry.
Heather
BTW - "Jeff" is me, Heather S - it's the only Google ID I have :)
Post a Comment