Jason was named principal of a high school in our county. This is something he has been working towards for the past year or so and I am so proud of him.
Unfortunately, this is a much more stressful and high profile position that that of an assistant principal. The hours will be longer, at least in the beginning, and we will have to work harder to make sure we have family time.
Fortunately, though, this should allow us to live without any of the money that I make.
So, while I can still make some money, we will be saving everything I make (you know, in theory and all - LOL!!). Then, if/when the work I am doing dwindles and eventually goes away, we won't have to worry and I will still be able to stay at home. This (me staying at home) is something that has become more important to us than we ever believed possible. And, now, even more so with Jason's new position.
So, congrats to Jason. We are all so proud of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congratulations to you all! That is GREAT news!
~Lisa
Post a Comment