- Jason and MIL painted our master bedroom. We picked a color that I actually really like, but I would have never imagined I would have a bedroom this color. The name of the color is “Tropical Nut”, which to me, looks like a dark rust, but to everyone else looks sort of reddish – but it looks great and really warms up the room!
- Spent quite a bit of money on new ivory, cream bedding and window dressings to go with the new wall color. The room looks great and very "grown-up". LOL!!
- Dylan is getting so big. He is going to be such a great big brother.
- We decided to put Dylan in private pre-k next year instead of the state sponsored pre-k program. Based on information from the director at his daycare, he has already met most, if not all, of the state sponsored pre-k program guidelines. He would most likely be bored in the program, so we are going to pay for private pre-k to keep him challenged instead of having him go to a free state program. In the long run, I think it will be a great headstart for his schooling. This will also give us a good idea about whether or not he is truly ready (especially socially) for kindergarten the next year.
- I am 37 weeks today and had another "measurement" ultrasound this morning. Brady is measuring 2 to 2 1/2 weeks ahead right now. He is estimated to weigh 8.3 pounds. Let's hope that it is a little overestimated.
- Got my cervix checked for the first time today. It actually wasn't nearly as uncomfortable as I thought it would be. I am high, thick, and closed. So, who knows if I am going to be able to VBAC or not.
- Still working two jobs from home. I am already dreading having to go back to the office. I really enjoy the freedom this gives me. I can't wait until I can get to work full-time for my SIL and stay home (at least most days).
Well, I think that is about it. See, not much new going on. I will update more later and will try to update pretty quickly after Brady is born.

No comments:
Post a Comment