All is well, with both me and baby.
The nursery is ready, all we need to do is a little laundry and get some clothes back from my SIL. New crib was assembled this weekend (old crib was broken in move) and furniture is arranged. There are even some wall decorations and a clock on the wall.
Dylan's room has some cool new decorations. He is already such a great big brother. Whenever we would pick something out for his room, he wanted to know what we were getting Brady. We got wooden letters for each of their rooms (to spelll their names) and he wanted to paint Brady's first.
I almost cried when I dropped Dylan off at daycare this morning. On the wall, all of the kids have drawings of their families. The heads of each person is made from the child's fingerprint. Dylan had his teacher include Brady (by name and everything - I wonder if they thought he was making the name up - LOL). It was so sweet. I truly hope he is as excited once Brady is here because right now he can't wait to meet him and be his big brother.
Oh, well. I guess I better get some work done today. I mean, they are still paying me and everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So sweet about the family prints. I'm glad things are going along so well. I can't wait to hear about Brady's arrival. It will be here before you know it.
Post a Comment