Thursday, February 01, 2007

Wow, Has It Really Been That Long . . .

Well, I guess it has. Not that much going on, just busy, busy.

Work is still work. I am still trying to work some for my SIL and hoping I can turn that into a full-time work from home gig.

I went to the dr today for what should have been my normal 4 week appt. My BP was elevated the entire visit, so I am now on bedrest until at least Monday.

On Monday, I go back for a BP check and will also get some bloodwork results. Hopefully, everything will be okay. I also start BPPs on Monday twice a week until I deliver. So, essentially, I get an ultrasound twice a week until this little one is born.

Oh, yeah. Have I announced the name we have chosen for this little guy?

Brady Alan - Alan after Jason's beloved granddad who passed away a little over 10 years ago. And I picked Brady because I like it and it sounded good with Alan.

So, I talked to my boss today after I was put on bedrest. I told him that it is possible I will be able to come back, but not to count on it. We are attempting to figure out a way for me to "tap" into my office computer from home so I can continue to work even while out. This way I can also continue to get paid.

So, if you have any P&PT to spare send them my way. I am not all that concerned about being able to go back to work; I want to keep this little guy cooking for as long as possible. So, if I have to be on bedrest let's hope for a long, uneventful bedrest at home. Six weeks at a minimum - okay guys?!?!?

2 comments:

Yokooso said...

3 months later and you're having another baby!!!??? GOOD FOR YOU! I just finished reading all the previous posts before this one and could not find when you first heard about it, so how far along are you now?

I was in the neighborhood so I thought I'd stop by.

Brady you and your family are in my prayers~~~

Kimmykay said...

I love the name Brady! I've been thinking about you. I hope everything is going well.