Well, I am still here on bedrest. BP is holding steady and Brady seems to be doing well. I have another u/s today (my second one this week), so I will have another reassuring dr appt later today. The dr scheduled my c-section for my due date (giving me as much time as she possibly can for me to go into labor on my own for my desired VBAC) since the hospital won't allow a scheduled c-section beyond the due date. So, here's hoping we can make it to mid-April, but that I get to go into labor on my own before April 16.
I am working from home, for both jobs. I am having a little trouble staying motivated, but I figure that getting a paycheck should be motivation enough.
There is just so much to do and I don't have the desire/energy/dr permission to do it all. I need to start washing baby clothes and bedding and blankets. (Especially since they haven't been used in 2 or 3 years, they might be a little dusty).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think you should deliver on the 15th of April..its a great day for a baby :)
That would be great. If that happens, hopefully that means it will be a successful VBAC.
Post a Comment