Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Wow, It's Been 3 Months . . .

where did the time go?

Honestly, not too much has been going on all summer. Time just kept getting away from me and I couldn't find the time (or inspiration to blog).

Well, summer is over and I figured it was time to come back to blogland.

Quick summer recap:

  • Dylan is completely daytime potty trained.
  • Nighttime, not so much, but that will come with time.
  • The house is coming together, slowly, but surely.
  • Visited FIL and his girlfriend and had a pretty nice visit in the mountains of PA.
  • My mom is dating for the first time since she and Dad got divorced. She seems really happy and I am happy for her. The guy seems really nice.
  • My dad is married again for the second time since he and Mom got divorced. They only knew each other about 4 weeks before setting a date and only 8 weeks by the time they married. I don't really care for her, but WHATEVER.
  • We bought a timeshare in partnership with Jason's dad and his girlfriend. Hope this turns out to be a good thing.
  • We went to the beaches in North Carolina over Labor Day weekend. It was a nice, relaxing time with SIL and her family.
  • And last, but certainly not least . . .I am pregnant . . .with twins.

I will try to be better about writing.

No comments: