Tuesday, September 26, 2006

We Are Now a TWO Minivan Family

Well, we bought our second minivan last night. It's a 2003 Honda Odessey with leather and DVD. This will definitely be the one that we take on trips. It's in really good shape and we got an awesome deal (both on our tradein and on the "new" van). I would definitely do business with this certain carlot again.

Here's a picture of the Odessey:


3 comments:

jeanne_bean said...

Congrats on the Odyssey! I know you'll love it as much as I love mine (I have the same year, model, package). The magic doors are a lifesaver; you'll wonder how you lived without them. Enjoy your new cars!

jeanne_bean said...

BTW, the middle row is the only one with LATCH.

Lisa said...

Thanks, I did not know that about the LATCH. I appreciate the time and frustration you have just saved me. LOL!!