Thursday, March 16, 2006

What I Need/Want To Do Tomorrow (On My Day Off)

  • grocery shopping
  • sign Dylan up for swimming lessons (and then I may have to take on the agonizing task of finding a new suit - I'm thinking boycut this year - LOL!!)
  • laundry
  • put away the 6 or 7 baskets of already clean, folded laundry
  • put clean sheets on the futon (guest bed)
  • declutter as much as possible
  • get my hair thinned (and maybe trimmed)

Jason's dad and girlfriend are coming to visit this weekend. And, you know, nothing gets your house cleaned and straightened like guests.

I really am looking forward to my day tomorrow, even though it is going to be quite busy. This is the first time in I-don't-know-how-long that I am taking a day off without having to take care of a sick kid/hubby/self.

Saturday, we (Me, Jason, Dylan, FIL, FIL's GF, SIL, BIL, DN) are going to the zoo. Dylan is so excited. I am taking my camera, so I hope to have pictures to share next week. Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

Kimmykay said...

Lisa, I'm so glad to see you blog. I'll stop by more. I hope you enjoy your day off tomorrow. I want to take one and just have me, me, me but haven't. usually I get a few days at the end of the semester before Charlotte's Daycare ends for the summer. I'm looking forward to that.

mamatulip said...

LOL. Yup, nothing gets your house cleaner than company -- especially company that's family.