Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I've Been Tagged . . .

10 Random things about me you may not know:
1. I have sung at Carnagie Hall (with my high school choir).
2. I love my son more than I ever imagined I could love another person.
3. I am intolerant of stupidity.
4. I hate auditors, especially when they are asking for something that you can’t substantiate to their satisfaction and they make an audit point, but they fully admit they know you are doing things right.
5. I see neediness as a major character weakness in adults.
6. I am not as affectionate as I want to be, but am finding it really hard to change.
7. I have been to individual and couples counseling and found out that most of the things about myself that I don’t like will be hard to change. I am just wired differently than most people.
8. I am scared of divorce. My parents, my Ils, and my brother have all been through or are going through divorce.
9. When ever I enter a scary situation, I always prepare myself for the worst possible outcome. 10. I never set goals for myself. That way I am never disappointed when I don’t reach them.


9 Places I've visited:
1. Paris
2. Las Vegas
3. Disney World
4. Switzerland
5. Pittsburgh, PA
6. Chatanooga, TN
7. New York City
8. Chicago
9. Savannah, GA


8 Ways to win my heart:
1. Tell me how smart I am
2. Tell me how beautiful I am (though I will probably call you a liar)
3. Compliment my son
4. Bring me flowers for no reason
5. Listen to me and actually hear what I am saying
6. Never talk down to me
7. Don’t be too aggressive
8. Don’t lie to me


7 Things I must do before I die:
1. Go back to Paris
2. Go skydiving
3. Hot air balloon ride
4. Parasailing
5. Have another baby
6. See my child(ren) grow up
7. Attend all important events for my children


6 Things I'm afraid of:
1. Outliving my child(ren).
2. Snakes
3. Someone breaking into my house
4. Car accidents
5. Driving on snowy mountain roads
6. Being miserable


5 Things I don't like:
1. Fake people
2. Rude people
3. Bad drivers
4. Too much time with Ils
5. Fighting with anyone


4 Ways to turn me off:
1. Comment on how “hot” I used to be or how much my face has changed.
2. Just grabbing random body parts
3. Stupidity
4. Fakeness


3 things I do every day:
1. Go to the bathroom
2. Hug and kiss Dylan
3. Kiss Jason


2 things that make me happy:
1. Dylan
2. Holidays


1 Thing that is on my mind right now:
1. How I can adjust my working hours to spend more time at home without losing any salary or flexibility.

2 comments:

EE said...

"Comment on how “hot” I used to be or how much my face has changed."

Please tell me your dh does NOT say this to you?!?!?

Lisa said...

LOL - yes he does, but he thinks that when he throws in "not that you're not hot now" that somehow makes is all better.

What actually brought this up though, was that over Thanksgiving we were looking at our wedding album with FIL and he made the comment about my face looking different. I told him fat will do that.