Monday, April 13, 2009

Back to School

Dylan did not want to go back to school today. He was crying that he hated school. I hate that I have to send him to school when I know that he doesn't like it. But, honestly, I think that most of the problem now is that he is getting lazy and doesn't like to have to do the work. It's not that it is too hard; he just doesn't want to work.

So, I told him I would create a countdown calendar for the end of school. Hopefully, this will give him something to look forward to when he sees how little time it is before summer starts.

~fingers crossed~

Oh, if you could spare some prayers -
The husband of a friend of mine was just diagnosed with leukemia. He starts chemo really soon. They have five children and everyone is just reeling from this news. Thanks.

1 comment:

mccoy5 said...

crossing fingers and saying prayers