Saturday, December 06, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Little Like Christmas

Okay, so I said I wasn't going to do it. I wasn't going to decorate for Christmas because we weren't going to be home. But Jason convinced me to decorate the outside and the downstairs so that the kids have a feeling of Christmas. We did decide not to put up a tree this year, but at least the house looks a little festive.

Dylan helped me outside and inside. He was a good helper and had a good time. I guess just letting him enjoy putting up the decorations made it all worth it.

Brady is already trying to tear stuff down, so that will be my challenge for the next few weeks.

I have a little work to do before we leave for Christmas, but the major thing I have to do is to dig out all of our summer stuff again. Christmas at the beach should be interesting to say the least.

1 comment:

mccoy5 said...

:) Sounds like fun!