Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Nuttin' Honey

Well, there's not much going on here. We are trying to get back into the swing of the school year and I am trying to get on some sort of a schedule - again. Why does it always seem like just when I get a schedule worked out - it's time to start something new?

Anyway, Dylan is still doing good in school. He hates getting up in the morning (I have no idea where he got that from, nuh uh, not me), but once we get past that he looks forward to going. Well, I mean it is only the first week, but we can hope it continues, right?

Brady is doing great. I am going to start taking him to storytime at the library, I think. I am also going to make sure we (I mean, I) get back to the gym. That way, I know he is getting some interaction with other children. It was so important for Dylan and I don't want Brady to miss out, but I also think it is important for me to be home with them too.

Jason is tired and stressed. This new school is going to drive him (and maybe me via secondhand stress) crazy. I hope things start to shape up soon.

Anyway, I have made out a huge list of projects (some big, some small) that I want to get done around here. I don't have a deadline for myself, but I am thinking I could have everything done by Christmas (or maybe next summer, yeah, that's sounds more like it) without really stressing myself out. I mean, if I will actually get started, I could.

First thing on the list (and most important to me right now) is to start sleeping at night. I just can't seem to fall asleep at night and then I am waiting like a crazy woman for Brady's naptime so that I can take one too. How sad is that especially since I need to be working during that time? But it's what keeps me sane right now. I also think the reason I continue not sleeping at night is because I nap during the day, but if I don't nap during the day I can't function. It's a crazy cycle that I just need to break somehow.

Well, TTFN - Ta Ta For Now.

No comments: