Friday, October 26, 2007

Halloween Parade

Well, today was the boys' Halloween parade at daycare.

Brady was the "cutest clown evah" and Dylan was the "coolest silver Power Ranger evah" - I'll post some pictures later. (We actually had that discussion on the way to school this morning).

I decided to come into work late and actually got to watch the parade this year. This is the first time I have been able to go "evah" - Jason has gone every other year.

Well, the teachers strapped Brady and his classmates into a six-seater stroller and pushed them around the parking lot. Then I watched all of the other classes. Dylan was such a big boy and walked around like he owned the place. This is a big step for him because every other year he has either cried the entire time or refused to do it. Sniff and smile - he's growing up so fast.

1 comment:

Kimmykay said...

THat is so great you were able to go.

Doesn't it make you so proud but then a little sad to see them "grow" up so much.