- Lost a baby.
- Dad has cancer.
- My boss, who is the only reason I have been able to suffer through this job at this company so long, turned in his resignation.
Okay, so it isn't a whole lot number-wise, but these are three pretty traumatic events. And they all happened within the past month.
Please God, let next month be better. I don't think I can take a whole lot more without going insane (and I really don't want to find out either).
P&PT if you can spare them.

5 comments:
(((((Lisa)))))
Every P&PT I can muster.
I hate to say look on the bright side, but I'm sure all you have to do is rest your hand on your on your stomach to know what blessings life still holds for you.
I hope this month holds nothing but blissful happiness.
:( speachless ):
I will join in your prayer...Jesus thank-you for your curses whether we know what they mean right now or not. We need you now! Please help us to elluminate Job's example from your Word, the Bible, to have a positive attitude despite the turmoil. Amen~
I've been told that things come in threes. I hope and pray that November and the months to come are much better to you and your family. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. {{{Lisa}}}
(((Lisa)))
Post a Comment