Monday, May 08, 2006

Crazy, crazy times . . .

So, we have a contract on our existing house. We were only on the market 8 days. CRAZY, I tell ya. We are set to close on June 2.

We have changed our minds about which house we want to purchase and will be signing a new contract tomorrow. The new house is right next door to the old one. LOL!! Here is the new house and the floorplan:

















6 comments:

mamatulip said...

Wow, congrats, Lisa! The new house is beautiful.

geenalyn said...

gawd its even more beautiful then teh last (although i did really like the porch off the second level there). Congrats again!!

Lisa said...

Yeah, we really had to make a hard decision. We loved the look and the 3rd car garage on the first one. But there were several closets in that house that were so small they almost were usable. So, we gave up looks and got much more space.

Lisa said...

Weren't usable. Ugh, I wish you could edit these things.

Emily said...

Well, I think this one is just as(if not more) beautiful...

CONGRATS!!

jeanne_bean said...

Gorgeous house! Congrats! I hope it all goes smoothly for you.