RELATIONSHIP STATUS...
[single or taken] Taken.
[Shoe size] 6 ½ or 7
[Parents still together] My parents divorced about 6 years ago
[Siblings] 1 younger brother
[Pets] Yes, 1 dog (Boston Terrier)
FAVOURITES...
[Colors] green
[Number] 14
[Animal] I don’t have a favorite animal
[Drink] Coke
[Book] I don’t really have a favorite book
[Flower] Wildflowers
DO YOU...
[Color your hair?] No
[Twirl your hair?] Nol
[Have tattoos?] No
[Have Piercings?] Just my ears
[Cheat on tests/homework?] In the past, yes – if I knew I could get away with it. Recently, no
[Like roller coasters?] yes
[Wish you could live somewhere else?] Not really
[Like cleaning?] Um, no.
[Write in cursive or print?] Print, usually
[Own a cell phone?] Yes
[Ever get off the damn computer] Yes, I am not on much when I am at home.
HAVE YOU EVER...
[Been in a fist fight?] No
[Considered a life of crime?] Yes, but the fear of getting caught always stopped me
[Considered being a hooker?] No
[Lied to someone?] Yes
[Been in love?] Yes
[Made out with JUST a friend?] No
[Been in lust?] Yes
[Used someone] I'd like to think I haven't, but I probably have
[Been used?] I'd like to think I haven't, but I probably have
[Kicked someone in the nuts?] Yes, and it was on purpose
[Stolen anything?] Yes
[Held a gun] Yes
CURRENTS...
[Current clothing] Jeans n' a l/s t-shirt
[Current mood] Overwhelmed
[Current taste] ??
[What you currently smell like] My deodorant
[Current hair] Short and flippy out
[Thing I ought to be doing] Writing financial reports, verifying financial info, etc, etc, etc
[Current cd in stereo] None
[Last book you read] The Lovely Bones
[Last movie you saw] Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
[Last thing you ate] Shrimp and scallops with mashed potatoes
[Last person you talked to on the phone] Jason
DO YOU...
[Believe there is life on other planets?] No
[Remember your first love?] Yes
[Read the newspaper?] No
[Have any gay or lesbian friends?] Yes
[Believe in miracles?] Yes
[Do well in school?] Yes, I did
[Wear hats] No
[Hate yourself?] No
[Have an obsession?] No
[Collect anything?] Not really
[Have a best friend?] Yes
[Close friends?] Yes
[Like your handwriting?] Sometimes, yes
[Care about looks] Not really
LOVE...
[First crush] Lance
[Do you believe in love at first sight?] Yes
[Do you believe in "the one?"] Yes
[Are you a tease?] Not really
[Too shy to make the first move?] Yes
ARE YOU A...
[Daydreamer] No
[Bitch/Asshole] I can be
[Sarcastic] I can be
[Shy] Sometimes
[Talkative] Sometimes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Test
Post a Comment