- Went over to SILs house. She had made an appointment with Picture People to have her son's pciture taken and wanted a couple pictures with Dylan too.
- We decided to go ahead and have a full photo shoot with Dylan also.
- Spent 6 hours in a mall. I hate malls.
- Tried to have Dylan's picture taken with Santa. We were not successful and I refused to buy another crying picture.
- Spent way too much money on way too few pictures, but they were so good.
- Went home and went to bed.
Sunday
- We were all so lazy.
- Dylan and I took a 2 and 1/2 hour nap.
- Went grocery shopping.
- That's it.
I have an appointment on Thursday to have our carpets cleaned and then I am going to put up the Christmas tree. I can't wait to get the house decorated for Christmas. I think Dylan is looking forward to it too. This should be a really fun Christmas.

No comments:
Post a Comment